The Conference Organizing Committee invites submissions from individuals or groups to conduct Special Workshops. The purpose of workshops is to emphasize emerging topics of particular interest to the conference attendees not specifically covered in the main conference. The workshop will be collocated to CARDS 2019, the 11th EAI International Conference on Cyber Attacks Response and Defense (formerly ICDF2C).
Workshop Papers will be published together with Conference Proceedings.
Proposals should be submitted by email to Workshop Chair ([email protected]) with email subject “[CARDS 2019] Workshop Proposal” by April 1st, 2019. The candidate workshop organizers will be notified of the decision by April 8th, 2019.
Workshop proposals should be submitted in a maximum of 4 pages in PDF format (excluding biographical sketches), single-spaced, and include the following information:
- Proposed title and organizers (names, affiliations, email; identify one primary contact person).
- Description of workshop: objectives, goals, and expected outcomes.
- Statement regarding how the workshop can benefit the conference attendees/community.
- Any special space or equipment requests.
- Biographical sketches of the organizers
Proposals will be peer-reviewed and rated using the following criteria:
- Relevance to conference vision/topics and attendees
- Potential to bring in participants to the conference from different audiences
- Overall quality of contribution
- Provides a hands-on, collaborative, and/or active learning environment for attendees
- For any questions, please contact the workshop chair at [email protected]